We improve the BIME platform every day by releasing new features and squashing bugs. Here are the main changes that will be visible to you. If you have any additional suggestion for improvements, don’t hesitate to post them on the Product Feedback forum.
April 21st, 2017
- AdWords connector - the rate limit enforced by Google on the number of reports extracted daily from AdWords has been lifted. You can now make as many AdWords queries as you need. Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused to your operations.
April 14th, 2017
- Default aggregators: By popular demand, we have introduced the possibility to define what aggregators (COUNT, SUM etc.) are available for each metric, and which one should be the default.
Dashboard scheduled deliveries
- We have improved the information you receive by email when a dashboard could not be delivered.
- Line chart - fixed issues when applying data filters on charts with multiple metrics.
- Date range calculated metric - when creating new metrics, the selected aggregator is now applied instead of the default SUM aggregator.
March 31st, 2017
- "Between" function: When creating custom metrics, you can now verify if a given numerical value is within a predefined range.
- Dashboard design: Fixed issues on widget layout and positioning when "snap to grid" option is enabled.
- Data analysis: Fixed issues with SUM aggregator being applied on all date range calculated metrics, regardless of what was the actual aggregator used for the underlying metric.
- Visualisation charts: Fixed rendering issues on treemaps.
- Query blender: Fixed issues on global variables not being applied.
- BIME desktop: Fixed issues importing data to BIME DB.
March 24th, 2017
- Twitter: Update to latest version:
- Tweet scope introduces attributes “possibly_sensitive”, “trucated”
- User scope introduces attributes “is_translator”, “name”, “profile_use_background_image”, “profile_image_url_https”, “show_all_inline_media”, “url”
- Bing Ads: Update to v9:
- AccountPerformanceReport introduces metrics “LowQualityGeneralClicks”, “LowQualitySophisticatedClicks”
- CampaignPerformanceReport introduces metrics “BudgetAssociationStatus”, “BudgetName”, “BudgetStatus”, “LowQualityGeneralClicks”, “LowQualitySophisticatedClicks”
March 17th, 2017
- Responsive table widgets: You can finally ensure that tables will leverage the full width that you set for a widget. When enabled, column widths will be evenly distributed to fill the widget. This is available in the query’s chart configuration: uncheck the “fit to content” column option and check “responsive columns”. By default, this option is disabled.
- Zendesk Web Widget: In order to help you find the right answers quickly, we have replaced Intercom’s Web Widget by Zendesk’s Web Widget.
March 10th, 2017
- Google AdWords: Update to v201609.
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers: Update to v201702
- Snap to grid: To simplify the accurate positioning and alignment of widgets on your dashboards, you can now show a grid and align widgets to grid lines. This option is available in the dashboard menu. It is disabled for previously created dashboards but enabled by default for new dashboards.
- Drill-through: In addition to being able to drill-through on values that were not set, you can also now drill-through on empty values.
- Managed Storage: We have improved the messages that are displayed when errors occurred while importing data to Managed Storage.