You can select the metric filter option to set a floor or ceiling for your results. With a metric filter, you can exclude any one-off or outlying results. A metric filter will appear for each metric.
You can also add a metric filter to dashboards (see Adding a metric filter interaction).
- In the Result manipulation menu (), then select the Metric filter option.
- Drag the circles on a metric's line to the numbers you want to use as your start and end points. You can also type in points by clicking the number.
- Check the Remove blank values box to exclude any empty results for the chosen metric.
Note: This excludes blanks or null results, not where the result is 0.
- Click Apply to save your metric filter
- Your filter will automatically be added to the Filters bar.