To create some calculated elements, you must use our unique formula writing language that can be applied across all data sources. This article contains resources for writing formulas, including documentation, support recipes, and Community tips.
For information on creating calculated measures and attributes that do not require formulas, see Calculation types resources.
- Navigating the Formula window
- Using date functions
- Using the IF THEN ELSE function
- Using the SWITCH function
- Using simple numeric functions
- Using advanced numeric functions
- Using text functions
- Using functions to retrieve outside data